Conference registration fees include light breakfast, refreshments breaks, lunch and Tuesday Evening Social. Parking is extra. Indicate on the Registration Form if a parking pass is required.
Confirmation emails and conference updates are sent from info@OpenEd.uoguelph.ca – Add this email to your safe sender list!
- Monday, May 30 – Workshops
- Tuesday and Wednesday, May 30 and 31 – Accessibility Conference
- Tuesday, May 30 – Accessibility Camp
2017 Accessibility Conference Registration Fees
Off-Campus and Student Participants
- One day (Tuesday and/or Wednesday): $155.00 plus $20.15 HST = $175.15 per day
- Two days: $290.00 plus $37.70 HST = $327.70
- Student Fee: $70.00 plus $9.10 HST per day = $79.10 per day. Include your school and student number on the registration form.
Ontario Public Service
The Ministry provides in-kind and financial assistance to support Conference events. For the list of the 28 eligible ministries, visit OPS Eligible Ministries. Colleges, universities, school boards, schools, municipalities and Public Health are not eligible ministries and may not register at the OPS rate. Include your Ministry on the registration form. Ineligible registrations will be refunded.
- One day (Tuesday and/or Wednesday), $105.00 + $13.65 HST = $118.65 per day
- Two days: $210.00 + $27.30 HST = $237.30
- Confirmation emails and conference updates are sent from info@OpenEd.uoguelph.ca – Add this email to your safe sender list!
University of Guelph Faculty and Staff
- $105.00 per day. Your registration fee will be billed to your department. Include your department and billing code on the registration form.
- $13.27 plus $1.73 HST = $15.00 per day, Monday, Tuesday and/or Wednesday. Parking options are included on the online form.
Workshops – Monday, May 29
- The Art and Science of Described and Integrated Described Video
- Writing for the Web: Accessibility and Best Practices
Accessibility Camp – Tuesday, May 30
- No registration necessary. Everyone is welcome to attend the Accessibility Camp.
- Order a buffet ticket for supper: $17.70 plus $2.30 HST = $20.00
Care Providers may attend sessions and events with the registered Participant they are assisting at no additional cost. Send a note to info@OpenEd.uoguelph.ca to ensure your Care Provider is included.
The temperature of the session rooms does vary; it’s recommended that you wear layers.
Refunds and Receipts
A full refund less a $30.00 administration fee will be issued for withdrawals received by Friday, May 5, 2017. After May 5, 2017, the registration may be transferred to another individual. To request a refund, log in to the Open Learning Student Portal. In the Student Home, select “Drop Course”. To obtain a receipt, select “Tax Receipt”.
Open Learning and Educational Support reserves the right to change or cancel a course at any time. When it is necessary to cancel or postpone a course, Open Learning and Educational Support will make every effort to notify all participants. It is important that you provide your home and business telephone numbers and email address when registering. In such cases, the paid course fee(s) will be refunded.
Open Learning and Educational Support’s liability is limited to the reimbursement of paid course fee(s). Open Learning and Educational Support will not be responsible for travel or other related expenses incurred by the registrant.