The Accessibility Conference
February 6, 2017
Thanks for the numerous and diverse presentation proposals! The Accessibility Conference Committee meets this month to review the proposals and develop the 2017 Conference program. Successful presenters will be contacted in March as well as posting the Sessions.
December 21, 2016
Call for Presentations
The 2017 Accessibility Conference invites presenters who have successfully created and fostered a culture of accessibility in an organization or have trained others to do so. Tell us how you accomplished this and what tools and strategies people need to become catalysts for inclusion in their own organizations.
- Deadline: Submit your presentation by Friday, February 3, 2017
November 30, 2016
Planning for 2017 – Becoming a Catalyst for Inclusion
Mark your calendars for 2017! The Accessibility Conference: Becoming a Catalyst for Inclusion
- Workshops: Monday, May 29, 2017
- Conference: Tuesday and Wednesday, May 30 and 31, 2017
An inside look at the
- 2016 Accessibility Conference on AMI Inside.
- 2015 Accessibility
- Season 1, Episode 7 The Guelph Accessibility Conference
- Season 1, Episode 8 The Guelph Accessibility Conference – Jeffrey Preston
Session Information – Many presenters have provided contact information on their session descriptions. If you’re interested in a past topic or session, check the “About Us & Session Descriptions” page for additional links.
Follow us on Twitter #AccessConf17